Manage Your Blog Settings
Your blog settings let you determine how many posts appear per page, how you want to handle comments, post sharing buttons, and things like altering your time / date settings. These settings can be altered via the Blog Settings button at the bottom of the blog page.
General Blog Settings
1. Select how many posts you would like to appear on your blog page.
2. Turn on or turn off the Share Buttons that appear below each blog post. You can also customize which buttons you would like to appear.
3. You can turn the blog sidebar on her off.
4. The Post header code allows you to add custom HTML at the top of your blog posts.
5. The Post footer code section allows you to add HTML at the bottom of your blog posts.
Blog Comments Settings
The Comments Settings section allows you to control how people comment on your posts.
There are three commenting systems settings you can choose from:
1. The Default Blog Comments
If you are using the Default Blog Comments you can set your Blog Comments to be On, Off or you can choose to set the comments to Require Approval be for being posted.
You can Auto-Close Blog Comments by selecting one of the available options from the drop-down menu, those options are:
The Spam Protection allows you set the CAPTCHA for your Blog comments. CAPTCHA is an is an image with a string of numbers and or letters that a user has to enter before they are able to submit their comment. You can choose:
Spam Moderation allows the system to moderate comments that are made and notify you if they are suspected of being spam. You can set your spam moderation to Smart Moderation or to Never Moderate.
Select if you'd like to be notified of any new comments made by visitors and enter the address to which you'd like such notifications to be sent.
Select if you want to allow all comments, allow only comments you approve (you'll need to moderate the comments and select the ones you want to publish) or turn the comments off entirely.
Select if you need the "American" style Month / Day / Year date format or the "European" style Day / Month / Year date format.
Select to use 12 hour or 24 hour time.
Select your timezone.
Make sure to Save your changes when you're done!